[IP] TTtami, incorrect premise

I get the feeling you were not a smoker. Telling a smoker to just quit, it
is very hard to quit. Nicotine is very hard to get out of your system, let
alone the habbit part of smoking, it is not just a addiction but a habbit
also. I do think all smokers know its not healthy, they are the ones waking
up in the mornings hacking hteir lungs out. I honestly do not know of a
answer , but to say "just quit " is not the answer. Pray for smokers and
that they will find the incentive to quit like I did 2 years ago.
Tami in Tucson
pumpin since Nov 1/02Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
I was a heavy smoker. used to smoke 2-3 packs a day prior to diabeasties.
did lots of autopsies on smokers, took out a lot of malignant schmoo. awful
disease. no one died happy, they suffocated to death.It was not easy to quit
but it was doable., you did it.
A. L. Bender, M. D.