Re: [IP] Medic Alert - Annual Fee?????

I just cancelled my membership turned around and called back and got the
$20 a year renewal. Aint life grand.

                      "liz"
                      <email @ redacted>         To:       <email @ redacted>
                      Sent by:                        cc:
                      email @ redacted        Subject:  Re: [IP] Medic Alert - Annual Fee?????
                      pumpers.org

                      11/19/2002 08:15 PM
                      Please respond to IP

Show your support for Insulin Pumpers.
Make a tax deductible donation now during our FALL Pledge Drive.

> Well now that makes me mad, like I said I have no problem paying the
$39.00 and I think Medic Alert is worth every cent BUT nowhere on my order
form did it state there was any annual fee!!  It said and I'm looking at
the
original form, a one time membership fee.  That to me means you pay it once
and then only pay for any additional products!!

*** that means that i'll probably be getting something asking me for an
annual amount soon.  when i first got my bracelet, i'm almost positive that
it said it was a one time fee (and then they'd ask for donations all year
long).  i'd just about swear to it.