[IP] Medic Alert - Annual Fee?????

I also rec my ID kit that I ordered on line last week. I paid the 35.00 dollar
one time fee and rec the regular stainless still necklace with engraving on it
that says"call collect 209-634-4917 USA, DIABETES INSULIN PUMP, NO VP/BP LEFT
ARM,CABG,HTN,KIDNEY TRANSPLANT,CALL FOR VITALINFO, THEN MEMBER #" I think that
this is great even at twice the cost for I am mostly out by my self and it is
just a matter of time before some thing happens. Now this is my opinion and
further more I wish to say thanks to all the wonderful people on this list for
all your great advice and compassion that you show to others.

Stephen Howell dxd 2/70 Animas R 1000 9/02