Re: [IP] Medic Alert - Annual Fee?????

> Well now that makes me mad, like I said I have no problem paying the
$39.00 and I think Medic Alert is worth every cent BUT nowhere on my order
form did it state there was any annual fee!!  It said and I'm looking at the
original form, a one time membership fee.  That to me means you pay it once
and then only pay for any additional products!!

*** that means that i'll probably be getting something asking me for an
annual amount soon.  when i first got my bracelet, i'm almost positive that
it said it was a one time fee (and then they'd ask for donations all year
long).  i'd just about swear to it.