Re: [IP] Re: Stem cell breakthrough? Not quite!

> Alot of embryos are discarded in fertility clinics.  You don't see
> anyone calling that wrong.  Why can't the cells be used for
> something good rather than being discarded? I try to think of it
> like a donor.
> It is controversial, but my parental feelings want me to help my
> child .

I hate to rain on anyone's parade, but lets not let the discussion
digress into the moral issues of stem-cell or embryonic research.
Everyone knows that there are differing opinions so let's just leave
it at that. This is not the forum for that discussion. Discussing the
science is fine, but if you wish to debate the moral issues and
beliefs, please take it to the Spirit list. If you wish to join the
Spirit list, drop a note to HELP@insulin-pumpers.org and ask to be
added to Spirit.