Re: [IP] Medic Alert - Annual Fee?????

I recieved mine at the Endos office in 1988 and have been paying 39 a year
since.

                      David  Flagg
                      <email @ redacted>                To:       email @ redacted
                      Sent by:                        cc:
                      email @ redacted        Subject:  Re: [IP] Medic Alert - Annual Fee?????
                      pumpers.org

                      11/19/2002 06:29 PM
                      Please respond to IP

Show your support for Insulin Pumpers.
Make a tax deductible donation now during our FALL Pledge Drive.

At 07:22 PM 11/19/02, you wrote:
>Now I'm getting confused. I only paid $35 for my membership with Medic
Alert
>and it's $20 a year to renew my membership or $50 for 3 yrs. I don't know
if
>it makes a difference that I signed up through the website or not. Very
>confusing. :)
>
>Jacqueline Hall

I believe that Summer is in Canada, where the rates are different.  I'm in
the US, and pay the $20 annual fee.

David
Medic Alert member since  1988