Re: [IP] Medic Alert - Annual Fee?????

Amen sister, Amen.

                      email @ redacted
                      Sent by:                        To:       email @ redacted
                      email @ redacted        cc:
                      pumpers.org                     Subject:  Re: [IP] Medic Alert - Annual Fee?????

                      11/19/2002 06:26 PM
                      Please respond to IP

Show your support for Insulin Pumpers.
Make a tax deductible donation now during our FALL Pledge Drive.

Well now that makes me mad, like I said I have no problem paying the $39.00
and I think Medic Alert is worth every cent BUT nowhere on my order form
did it state there was any annual fee!!  It said and I'm looking at the
original form, a one time membership fee.  That to me means you pay it once
and then only pay for any additional products!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm