Re: [IP] Medic Alert - Annual Fee?????

Well now that makes me mad, like I said I have no problem paying the $39.00 and I think Medic Alert is worth every cent BUT nowhere on my order form did it state there was any annual fee!!  It said and I'm looking at the original form, a one time membership fee.  That to me means you pay it once and then only pay for any additional products!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm