Re: [IP] Medic Alert - Annual Fee?????

Now I'm getting confused. I only paid $35 for my membership with Medic Alert
and it's $20 a year to renew my membership or $50 for 3 yrs. I don't know if
it makes a difference that I signed up through the website or not. Very
confusing. :)

Jacqueline Hall

Summer, I also got the same pamplet. However, I have been paying for 4
years now. I was under the impression just as you are that if I bought the
bracelet and the fee I was in for life. Not so. You must renew your
membership every year at 39 bucks a shot. This is not a bad price to pay
for the service that they offer it just seems like they are not
representing themselves the way they should.