Re: [IP] Diabetes & Smoking very unhealthy Off topic

Today is my 5 month quitting anniversary!  Quitting is
the best thing I have ever done.  I have tried for
many years to quit, but it didn't stick.  In June I
got my dream car, one that I have wanted for 26 years
(a MINI Cooper)and didn't want to smoke in it, plus I
got "downsized" a week later and so really couldn't
justify the horrendous expense.  Talk about
stress...lol.  I must admit that I get the "itch" when
I drive by the local Superamerica and see my brand on
sale! Blessings, C.