Re: [IP] Diabetes & Smoking very unhealthy Off topic

Now here in Ontario Canada they have this contest which I'm still not sure I agree with.  Its I beleive the 2nd year of having it.  But smokers sign up and they have to have a buddy who is a non-smoker and the smoker has to quit.  If they can last one month with out smoking then they can win prizes I beleive the grand prize is a all expense paid trip.  And hundreds of smaller prizes.

Maybe I should start smoking so I can enter next year??? What do ya think????

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm