Re: [IP] Diabetes & Smoking very unhealthy Off topic

Not only for the list but for every person with diabetes. diabetes is an
accelerant with cigarette smoke to heart disease, stroke and sudden cardiac
death syndrome. I keep telling all youse smokers just quit!
A. L. Bender, M. D.

I get the feeling you were not a smoker. Telling a smoker to just quit, it
is very hard to quit. Nicotine is very hard to get out of your system, let
alone the habbit part of smoking, it is not just a addiction but a habbit
also. I do think all smokers know its not healthy, they are the ones waking
up in the mornings hacking hteir lungs out. I honestly do not know of a
answer , but to say "just quit " is not the answer. Pray for smokers and
that they will find the incentive to quit like I did 2 years ago.
Tami in Tucson
pumpin since Nov 1/02