[IP] Diabetes & Smoking very unhealthy Off topic

I realize that this is off topic, but smoking is the single most preventable
cause of morbidity and mortality, and I offer it in the spirit of overall
health matters.  As such, I believe it is germane to the list.

Jim Handsfield

Not only for the list but for every person with diabetes. diabetes is an
accelerant with cigarette smoke to heart disease, stroke and sudden cardiac
death syndrome. I keep telling all youse smokers just quit!
A. L. Bender, M. D.