[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
  [Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

[IP] Re: The dreaded E21 has happened!!! (long)

The same thing happened to me when I changed the battery on my Paradigm one time, except that it was an E17 error, but the solution and explanation were the same.  I just disconnected, removed the reservoir and rewound the pump and went through the priming process again using the same infusion set and reservoir.  There should be no need to scrap the whole infusion set.  Of course, I had to reset the time and all my basals.  I also figured this out while waiting for MM to call me back.

for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml