RE: [IP] carb count site

I remember the CalorieKing discussion as well as the USDA food list to download.  I believe those are:
www.calorieking.com
www.usda.gov

These are sites where you can download files or software for your PC or PDA as I understand it.  I'm looking into CalorieKing, myself:-)
I'm sure others will also reply about this also!
--janet (Dx @ age 3, 8/78; H-tron+ since 6/00)

>>>I read some posts a few weeks back about a web site that will figure out the
carbs for you.  I don't remember the address, could someone please send it
to me.

>>>Thanks, Judy<<<

I must have missed that one.  If somebody remembers a web site like that, post it here again, please!  Some of the rest of us want to use it, too!

Kristen
dxd 1985, pumping since 1990