[IP] PDAs and Diabetes

 I am looking for a PDA or something that will help me keep track of all the
diabetes stuff. I am horrible at writing things down!  I use One Touch Ultra
because I love the small size and the fact that I get my results in 5
seconds. I am reluctant to try to Tracker because I really like my OT Ultra.
I downloaded the trial version of the Animas program and I am not thrilled
with it. I don't like the food data and how you get your BG readings. My
doctor likes to see each day written horizontally. Any suggestions would be
most appreciated. Also suggestions on which PDA is the best for this sort of

Thank you!

Adriana dxd age 7 1988, 1992 MM506/7 2002 Paradigm