This is definitely a YSMV. On COBRA we are paying $750
a month, our new job insurance will cost over
$1000/month. A National Health Care Plan is needed
deperately. Over 43 million people do NOT have any
insurance at all. And many of the rest of us are
paying thru the nose. meg

   You are so right Meg BUT seems the American citizens are afraid of
entitlements that every civilized country has got.  You hear horror stories
about Canada and England, however, I have friends in both countries that are
very satisfied with their health care.  Waiting for non-emergencies is a lot
better than not getting any care at all. and if you can afford it, private
care is available for $$$$$ less than what we pay here.