[IP] Re: Question about test strip refills

Anita:  I had this exact same problem, and when I
complained to my CDE about it, she recommended
that I use the mail-order pharmacy option
provided by my insurance.  They sent me 900
strips (a 3-month supply) no questions asked!
Tricia Jostlein
Richmond, VA

Anita wrote:
I have been pumping since this past May, and was
always able to receive
300 test strips per month.  For some reason, in
October, the pharmacist
told me my insurance would only cover 200.

Do you Yahoo!?