Re: [IP] New ratios-square wave

Actually I thought of that last night, but didn't want to try it just yet.  I see the trainers tomorrow and will go over all that with them.  But once again it's a matter of actually eating it all after I square wave it.  My eyes are biger than my stomache so I also make it a habit of bolusing/injecting right after I eat.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm