Re: [IP] New ratios

Yes I often bolus 2-3 times in an half hour.  I've had no problems with sugars afterwards, you just have to remember that if you check before the last bolus of insulin is used up it'll be a little high because the insulins still working. That was one of my main reasons for getting the pump,  cause I tend to munch all day and 10+shots a day was annoying.   I went to a movie last night and had 8 boluses within the 2 hour movie!!  Everytime I ate about 15 carbs worth I bolused a unit, easier for me to keep track of how much I've eaten and I don't want to bolus all at the beginning and then end up not eating it all.  I use the sillhouettes.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm