Re: [IP] New ratios

HI, I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING YOUR POSTS SINCE YOU STARTED PUMPING BECAUSE MY
DAUGHTER STARTED AT ABOUT THE SAME TIME AS YOU.  WE ALSO LOVE THE PARADIGM
AND ARE FINE TUNING THINGS.  WE JUST CHANGED OUR CARB RATIO TO 1:15 ALSO AND
FIND THAT IT WORKS BETTER FOR US ALSO.  LET ME ASK YOU A QUESTION.... DO YOU
FIND SOME DAYS THAT YOU MIGHT BOLUS  THEN BOLUS SAY 10 MINUTES LATER
SOMETHING LIKE THAT.  MY DAUGHTER WILL COME HOME FROM SCHOOL AND HAVE A
SNACK AND WE BOLUS THEN AALITTLE WHILE LATER SHE IS HUNGRY AGAIN SO WE BOLUS
AGAIN DO YOU DO THAT.  YOU SOUND LIKE YOU ARE OLDER THEN MY DAUGHTER (11)
BUT THIS IS WHERE WE STRUGGLE TO KEEP NUMBERS DOWN.  i THINK THAT WE HAVE
OUR NIGHTIME BASAL SET AND I WILL FIND OUT THIS FRIDAY IF OUR DAYTIME IS
RIGHT.  WE GO ON A 5TH GRADE OVERNIGHT FIELD TRIP.  ON THURDAYS SHE WILL EAT
BREAKFAST AT 6AM AND LUNCH ISN'T UNTIL 12:15.  WHAT TYPE OF SETS ARE YOU
USING WE USE THE QUICK SETS.

jUDY MOM TO bECCA 11 DX 5-00 PUMPING 11-02 NICOLE MARY AND ZACHARY