Re: [IP] Pump Holster Accessories

I, for one, enjoyed seeing a post directed toward men.  My co-workers
didn't think it was appropriate for me to wear a bra, even though it was
convenient to hold my pump.

Bob from Peoria, Illinois in the cornfields :-)

>>> email @ redacted 5:45:43 PM 11/18/02 >>>
If I'm wrong, please tell me, but...   Why does this exude the odor of
SPAM?

Most of us posting for informational purposes sign our postings to IP.
I also
didn't see a conversation thread recently that even remotely touched on
this
subject for men.

<sigh>

Brentm

--- dstone <email @ redacted> wrote:
> For those men wearing pumps that want to purchase holders and be
discrete, I
> have two suggestions that are cost effective.
>
> 1.  Lewis and Clark, Travel Accessories, Hidden Travel Wallet, $6.99.
This
> unit is designed to hide money while traveling. It consists of a loop
which
> goes over your pants belt and then hangs inside your pants. It has a
> zippered pouch. This unit should be able to accomodate any insulin
pump. The
> zipper allows the tubing to come out at the top of the pouch.
>
> 2. The second pump holster is available only at Galyans. It is called
> "Shoe Pocket". It is designed for joggers to place items on their
shoes
> while running. This unit has to be modified slightly by repositioning
the
> velcro. (Some sewing is required, but not much and nothing fancy.)
Once
> modified it will hang over your pants belt and the cover will be
secured
> with velcro. It too can be worn inside your pants. The Minimed
Paradigm fits