[IP] November 20th ABQ Pumpers meeting

Hello to all!

I just got back from Mexico, so I'm sorry this is late!

This month's topic:  Dealing with the Holidays - Let's share our favorite

Also, something to keep in mind:  I will not be able to host the December
18th meeting as it happens to be a concert date for the Albuquerque Civic
Chorus.  Would someone like to host the meeting on that date or would a
change of date be better- maybe the 11th?  Plus all are welcome to come to
the concert - it's free!  I'll send details to all who respond.

Here's the monthly reminder for all New Mexicans (and visitors, too) for the
ABQ IP Support group.  We are very informal and it's mainly a chance to
socialize and talk with people who have the same problems you do.

What:          meeting for dinner and talk
When:         November 20th and the 3rd Wednesday of each month @ 6:00 PM
Where:        Furr's Cafeteria, 5001 Montgomery NE, at San Mateo. We will meet
                   outside the cafeteria (or just inside if the weather's bad)

And as always, please feel free to bring your favorite pump support person
with you and a story or something else to share.

Katherine Nelson & MyHope (the pump)
dx T2 '86, T1 '96, MM 508 since 5/15/01

505.920.8655 (a toll free call from anywhere in NM)
(e-mailed or phoned RSVP's are encouraged so we can get enough seats for the
group together)