[IP] Re: pump holder accessories

In a message dated 11/18/2002 9:34:41 PM Eastern Standard Time, email @ redacted writes:

> Subject: Re: [IP] Pump Holster Accessories
> If I'm wrong, please tell me, but...   Why does this exude the odor of SPAM?
> Most of us posting for informational purposes sign our postings to IP.  I also
> didn't see a conversation thread recently that even
> remotely touched on this
> subject for men.

This didn't come across to me as spam at all.  In the last 2 years that I've been on IP there have been many times that the conversation of good places to wear, and/or hide your pump has come up.  If anyone ever sees something that might work for me or any of us at a store I'd appreciate hearing about it.  I am always looking for new and different ways to carry my pump.
Just my perspective,

Faith and her mighty blue dtron
diabetic for 21+ years
pumping since august 2000

p.s. sometimes when i am in a hurry i hit send before i remember to sign my name too.