[IP] Thanks (was: no insurance)

I just have to say that I am so overwhelmed with the response to my first post.  I
can't believe the amount of offers to send supplies, the advice, and even simple
well-wishing from all of you.  Thanks so much!

I think that now I will definitely have more than enough supplies to get me through
until we can find affordable insurance.  I will individually email those of you who have
offered to send me extras.  And, with others pointing out good places to look for
inexpensive supplies, this should be more than enough to help me not have to go
off again.

I have to say that this has been a great learning experience, finding out just how
much the pump helps me, as well as finding a community that is both knowledgable
and compassionate. I hope that in the future I can repay the kindess to someone
else in need.

Blessings to all of you!   Sherrie

~ Sher

"If you obey all the rules you miss all the fun."  Katherine Hepburn

Do you Yahoo!?