Re: [IP] Mailing Humalog- why?

Many insurance companies offer the enrolled users the option of receiving
a 3 month supply of medications (insulin included) for a single copayment.

You get 3 months of medicine for a single month's copayment and don't have to
pay for the shipping or any additional charges.

Much cheaper in the long run.  It is a bit of hassle for perishable stuff

--- email @ redacted wrote:
> Just curious but I've noticed that alot of people get their insulin mailed to
> them, why?  Is it that much cheaper?  and wouldn't it cost about the same if
> not more once you add on the shipping?  Or do you all not have a pharmacy
> near you??
> Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
> Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm

Do you Yahoo!?