[IP] Re: what would other dmers do?

I would NEVER go without insurance, not even for a day. Your mother's fears,
although not probable, could very well become reality. You could also have
something happen to you that is not diabetes related. You just never know,
that's why we have insurance. I understand your feelings about spending $300,
but if I were you I would do that and go with the COBRA plan because of the
uncertainties about your fiance's plan and his work status. Think of it this
way: if you didn't spend the $300 and something horrific happened that caused
you to have thousands of dollars in medical bills, wouldn't you be wishing
you'd spent the $300?
dxed T1 9/92, pumping since 1/02