[IP] New ratios

Well I've starting a 1u-15 carb ratio for all meals and this seems to work well.  I'm not low or high afterwards so I'll stick with that and now I'll tackle my basals, then come back and fine tune bolus rates. I need to work on my night tims as I've always had a big problem with the dawn phenominon.  right now I'm at a 0.7 all day and night except from 2-6am its 0.8 and that needs to be highered as I'm in the 12.0-13.0 in the am but am 7.0-9.0 at 3am.  This is really good though considering for over 2 years I was 25.0-28.0 EVERY morning no matter what combination and doses of insulins and snack I tried.  It was only about 6 months ago I got it down to about 15.0 in the am  I can't wait to start waking up with normal sugars it'll be great.

I love this pump!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm