Sorry guys, COBRA (the word) burns my ears.  When my husband was unemployed
last year, we had no other option.  Well, let me tell you..we were charged
$950.00 per month (by the way this went on for 8 months).

When I called and complained, their answer was "that's the price".  How
heartless!!  Needless to say, THEY wiped out all of our savings.  It's
unfortunate that they have the upper hand on us.

I hope YMMV