Re: [IP] Merck-Medo question (not a gripe...yet)

sorry about mt typing... i just broke my wrist.  I use  Merck-medco and get
mt daughters' supplies from Animas, including Sofsets (minimed).  I pay a
flat rate for  a 3 mo supply for meds and test strips thru merck and 10% of
the price thru Animas.  I have had no problerm and Animas hansdles the
insurance red tape for me.

Mom of Elizabeth 11,dx 5/97, pumping 7/01