Re: [IP] My New DTron Plus

My lowest basal is sometimes .1u/hour (depending on
certain factors like how much I weigh and how late &
hard I played tennis during the evening hours).
Divide .1 by 20 and you get .005 u every three
minutes.  That is as low as they can go (except 0 u).

Keep in mind that the basal rates on a Disetronic are
still hourly only - meaning the smallest one hour rate
is .1 u.  The Animas pumps' smallest rate is .05 u per
hour.  I do not know how small their 3 minute delivery
can go - possibly smaller than a Disetronic?

-gail in denver
Dx'd T1 02/14/72 @ age 11, pumping since 1985-ish.

Do you Yahoo!?