[IP] re: fixing highs

i goofed on the sensitivity factor-- you would divide 1800/average units per day

The jist is that you take the difference of your current bgl and your goal  and divide by your sensitivity factor.

Sorry if i confused people.
(the 1500 and 1800 rule is in the Pumping Insulin book--and explains it really well).

I think I need to re-read the 1800 rule.   When I do the calculations
based on what you just said,  the correction dose we would give is
actually double what we are using which is working fine.    And we use
even less of that at night to prevent his seizures.

Fenton, MO

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Rainbow.jpg]

Do you Yahoo!?