[IP] Re: {SPAM?} insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #761 subject RE: IP PDA & CalorieKing

WOW! As usual, I'm a day late and a dollar short. I just started pumping
last week. They never mentioned the palm so I guess the promotion is over.
Figures!!  I can't believe I don't have to do shots anymore. This is great.
I'm always looking for new ways to make this even easier and it sounds like
the EZManager will do just that. What do you recommend?
Debbie