RE: [IP] H-tron batteries

My H-tron+ batteries last MUCH MUCH longer than 3-4 weeks!  I have never kept track closely but when a low battery alarm goes off, I think, wow!  It's been a while!
And also to answer the other original question, I have had the hourly reminder alarm to change batteries as well.  Your H-tron+ won't let you ignore it like that:-)  and that's OK with me!:-)
--janet