From: email @ redacted
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Overnight basal testing

>Show your support for Insulin Pumpers.
>Make a tax deductible donation now during our FALL
Pledge Drive.
>Your annual contribution will eliminate this header
from your IP mail
>Well I tried to test my over night basal but went low
just after supper and then went to  14.8 -2 hours
later so I quit that and now I'm pigging out! I made
it 3 1/2 hours without food!! YIKES!  I'll have to try
again tomorrow.  My question is, they say if you go
low after supper to abort the over night test and call
your trainer to adjust boluses but I can't figure out
my boluses till I know if my basals are making me
low!  I do seem to always go low 1 hour after I eat so
I've gone from 1u-7c to 1u - 10c and still go low so
I've even lowered that some and it still not
working??  Anyone have this problem?  My trainers are
out of town till tuesday so I can't phone them I can
phone another trainer in the city whom I've never met
but don't really see the need I'd rather wait till