[IP] Merck-Medo question (not a gripe...yet)

I just started a new job and Merck-Medco is the mail order provider.   I've
seen the past email chains on their service and have taken steps to avoid
problems (specifying total daily strip usage and total for 90 days on the
scrip) and having it delivered to work instead of home.

My question concerns the infusion sets & reservoirs I now get directly from
Animas.  Does anyone else who has a prescription benefit plan through
Merck-Medco still get their pump supplies (infusion sets & res) from Animas?
Or do you let Merck supply them?

I'd prefer to stick with Animas for the pump stuff because I trust them and
want to reward them with my business by continuing to get stuff form them.

Do you Yahoo!?