Re: [IP] Question about Free Style Tracker

I've been lugging my Handspring Visor Deluxe/Prism around for the last 2 years
in my "daily diabetic stuff" bag and never had a problem with hardware
breakage.  I've been using the Tracker since July '02 and still have no
problems with lugging it around daily.   I had to get a bigger bag (Medicool
Dia-Pak Classic) in order to make it fit, but I like the new bag much better.

--- Eric Grossman <email @ redacted> wrote:
> HI,
> I saw this at the DB expo. I was wondering how people have found it. I need
> to upgrade my Palm I use Diabetes Pilot now. I want to know how people have
> found the software and how durable the hardware is. I travel a bit and this
> would now become part of my "kit".
> Any thoughts?
> Thanks in advance

Do you Yahoo!?