[IP] Another Pump start

I finally started on my new Paradigm this morning!  The initial hook-up
went very smoothly and I was out of the office within an hour.  I am so
looking forward to seeing improvement in my daily control.  I had lunch
about an hour ago and easily entered in the bolus for the carbs...NO
NEEDLES!  I go back to the office on Wednesday for the first set change.
I am so glad I did this.  This board has been a huge help to me as I
managed through the transition.  I look forward to continuing
participation and sharing our mutual struggles with this disease.

Pumping strong,