[IP] Joslin High Hopes Fund Raiser in Boston

This past Saturday I had the opportunity to attend the High Hopes Fund
raiser that was put on by the Joslin Clinic in Boston. The funds that were
raised were going to the treatment of Juvenile Diabetes. They raised over
$800,000 dollars that evening between the silent auctions and the live
auctions as well as the money they received in donations from the
corporations that were in attendance. Also in attendance was Lee Iacoca
(spelling) and performing was Oleta Adams. Met a bunch of fellow pumpers
there as well as some old alumni from the Elliot P. Joslin camp for boys.
Sure was nice to see the amount of research that the Joslin Foundation is
doing here on the east coast for all of us with Diabetes. Just thought I'd
pass it along.

Michael Chambers