[IP] Free Ultraflex sets for new users!

I was browsing the distronic website and a little screen popped up with fall promotions this was one of them :

"Purchase Ultraflex infusion sets for the first time and receive one box of Ultraflex FREE - $129.50 value. Minimum purchase is one box of Ultraflex, and only one free box per customer is allowed. "

I thought any 508 users who don't have insurance may want to take advantage of the deal, its on till Dec. 31 2002.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm