Re: [IP] Re: fixing highs

I think I need to re-read the 1800 rule.   When I do the calculations
based on what you just said,  the correction dose we would give is
actually double what we are using which is working fine.    And we use
even less of that at night to prevent his seizures.

Fenton, MO

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Rainbow.jpg]