[IP] Re: new htron

In a message dated 11/16/2002 12:53:43 PM Eastern Standard Time, email @ redacted writes:

> Subject: [IP] new Htron
> Sylvia,
> Not sure if they are being obtuse about it...but 2 different Reps told my Endo
> about it  mostly because this Endo is also a Htron user and
> loves it. I really
> hope that there IS one in the works!

Before I got my disetronic I called and asked Minimed if the rumors i heard that they were coming out with a waterproof pump were true.   They passed me thru several departments there and every one of them declared they difinately were not working on a waterproof pump and lo and behold here it is, the paradigm (forgive my spelling please.)  This makes me think that the new htron in the works could be true but the company is not willing to talk about it officially until closer to their time to release it.  That is what minimed did anyway.

Faith and her sweet blue dtron
diabetic 21+ years and glad to be here
pumping since aug of 2000