Re: [IP] Re: fixing highs

My correction factor is, 1u will bring me down approx. 2.0mm, but I also factor in exercise, any insulin still working, if I'm really high I often need extra and I usually just use my own judgement and recheck in 1 1/2 hours to see where I'm at.  I know that for me 1 1/2 after my bolus about 90-95 % of my insulin seems to be used so I just go from there.  I find the 1- 2.0mm is a good start but there are many other things to factor in.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm