Re: [IP] Breastfeeding and Recent News Release

I read the preliminary research on this theory when I
was preg. with twins in 1989.  At that time, they did
not know how long you needed to breastfeed to maximize
the benefits for the baby.  When I was preg. with my
4th child in 1995, Diabetes Forecast had another
article giving timeframes.  They said that preferably
you would breastfeed(avoid cow's milk) for 12 months.

They also said that formula was the equivalent of
cow's milk for the body.  Obviously, the only way to
avoid these two is breastmilk.

What a great way to help your baby.  Now I know that I
have done all I can do to protect my babies from
diabetes.  (I am Type I).

Do you Yahoo!?