[IP] (no subject)

This info was on the digest before but I did not save it and would very much
appreciate your wisdom.  My blood sugars go high  on third day.  When I
switched from  Humalog to Novolog   the problem seemed corrected but now
after several months the problem seems to be  occurring with Novolog .  There
was info about dilution as a way to correct  this .  Could this please be
repeated.  I believe Michael was the dispenser of this idea.  Many thanks.