[IP] paradigm question

I have been on the 508 for one year.  I just got the paradigm on 11-15.  Does
anyone know how to bring up a screen to show how much insulin is remaining in
the resevoir?  I remember on the 508 all I had to do was push the ACT button.
I have been playing around with it and just can't figure this out.  Any help
would be greatly appreciated!!
                                                                      Myndi
                                                                   Dx'ed '82
age 11Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com