[IP] paradigm question

I have been on the 508 for one year.  I just got the paradigm on 11-15.  Does
anyone know how to bring up a screen to show how much insulin is remaining in
the resevoir?  I remember on the 508 all I had to do was push the ACT button.
I have been playing around with it and just can't figure this out.  Any help
would be greatly appreciated!!
                                                                   Dx'ed '82
age 11Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :