From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of tami6410
Sent: Sunday, November 17, 2002 11:36 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Weird Bgs

well, at first I was thinkin possibly pregnancy, then I saw your name
Jake ,
and I am guessing that is NOT a possibility, lol. Could you have had a
virus? I have had weird lowering like that before, but I was taking
syringes
then, and I thought it may have had something to do with my insulin
absorption rate. I just hate when I can not figure out why I go low/high
at
times. Usually when I have a unexplained sugar the answer to why it was
high/low comes to me within a few days. I hope the answer comes to you
like
it does for me usually! Good luck!!!
Tami in Tucson
pumpin since Nov 1/02