Re: [IP] Weird Bgs

  Don't be offended but I have my reasons for asking this.....are you making
sure that your fingers or wherever you are checking your BGs from are clean
and free from any sweetened substance?  My Joshua checked his BGs one night
at a BD party after roasting and eating marshmellows and bolus 7 units for
marshmellow dust on his hands!!!!!!  We learned a HARD lesson that night!!!!

mom to Joshua