Re: [IP] Weird Bgs

    Is it possible you had something on your fingers when you tested and got
the high reading? Most of us have experienced this before. I tested my wife
once and her BG was over 300! She and I were terrified for a moment and I
told her to wash her hands. We retested and she was around 90 if I remember
right. She was drinking a sugared soft drink just before testing and must
have gotten some on her fingers.

Cody S. Alderson