Re: [IP] connecting quicksets

It took me 40 minutes to reconnect my first set!  I was sooo frustrated but after that I found it easier.  You just have to do it without really trying just push and turn - try to tighten the skin around the set with your fingers.
Do not squeeze to reconnect just to disconnect.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm